Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard that GSR/ITR lower works, and ive read that people have used lower D series ones too. Well i went to advanced auto parts and i bought their replacement GSR lower hose and the damn hole diamter for the hose is too small! What hose could i go into advanced and buy and have work out for me?

·
Registered
644 Posts
what Rad are you using? I am using a Koyo aluminum rad and I used a universal for the lower hose. My problem now is the upper. I don't know where to find the damn thing:

·
Premium Member
3,373 Posts
c_buz you stress too much shit, thats a rsx upper hose and it prob has the hasport adapter piece on the bottom so it looks longer, but a 00 SI hose would be the same shit.

for the bottom hose i used a upper hose too and just shortened it a bit.

·
Banned
131 Posts
Soda Popinski said:
I heard that GSR/ITR lower works, and ive read that people have used lower D series ones too. Well i went to advanced auto parts and i bought their replacement GSR lower hose and the damn hole diamter for the hose is too small! What hose could i go into advanced and buy and have work out for me?

I used 20" goodyear flex hose. The fit and length is perfect.

I got an extra one FS if needed?

pz

·
Registered
644 Posts
chameleon said:
c_buz you stress too much shit, thats a rsx upper hose and it prob has the hasport adapter piece on the bottom so it looks longer, but a 00 SI hose would be the same shit.

Sorry it's just that after going to the parts store three times I was getting pissed at the fact that everyone said it was an RSX hose and it looked nothing like the one in the store. After a close inspection I realized it was an RSX with a hasport adapter. For the upper hose I am using a universal for now. Goes in no problem and diameter is 1.26" or 32mm. :up:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.