Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2000 Civic EX and I am about to embark on a journey with my car. I came across a good deal on a half cut CTR and I want to do the RHD conversion on my car. Plus I will be doing a K20Z1 swap as well. So my question is that what all is different with doing the swap in a RHD car?

I am getting all of my parts for the swap from Hybrid Racing, but is there anything else that is special that I need to get in order to do the swap?

Thanks for the info and I will be starting my build thread soon. I already have the motor that I got for FREE!!! Its a long block that had about 60K on it and It has a spun rod Bearing. No big deal, cause that only means one thing. Time for a built motor.

I also have a PeakBoost side mount manifold, charge pipe kit and vertical flow intercooler. I will be using a Garrett GT35R turbo:)

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
back mount. I had to weld a bracket onto the subframe for the back mount-subframe bolt.

Hasport sent me the RHD fix bracket for free... I am unsure on if Hybrid even has the RHD fix yet...

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
didnt really say that...

also u need to route your harness differently as the RHD ecu location is too short for the normal route with a k20a2 harness.

may be more... our chassis are different :confused:

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
didnt really say that...

also u need to route your harness differently as the RHD ecu location is too short for the normal route with a k20a2 harness.

may be more... our chassis are different :confused:
Dont forget the clutchline. Hasport.com has it for Rhd vehicles.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Hybrid Racing also has rhd clutch lines:up: im sure you'll need a longer throttle cable as well

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
oh i got a clutch line i tucked from ELFATHER!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.