Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
9,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i put on the blower. a buddy of mine forgot to secure everything and we turn the car on with no intake pipe on.

·
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
9,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I feel your pain, my shaft snapped on me two weeks ago, hopefully the new one will be here soon.
yea i saw, ****ing suxs.

i have a moral issue now though, have my buddy pay for the damage or forgive and forget?

·
Premium Member
26,613 Posts
Go half and half....

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
if you were both turning wrenches i wouldn't hold him reponsible for the cost... just give him shit for a while. if he offers it's a different story, but if you place the blame on him things could turn bitter.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Yeah that's fair. Your buddy screwed up, but, like captain of the ship, you're responsible for checking everything over before turning the key.
i agree with kb58 to some extent. if he offers to help pay then thats good but dont look for money from him cause he was trying to help you. you must always over look your work and especially people work when it comes to your car.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
All in all its your car and you should have checked over everything. If it was me I wouldn't make him pay

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
^^^^Yea that would be the best route to go. Even when friends work on your car you should check over their work and have them recheck yours. IMO always recheck if you have some doubt.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.