Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
F1 Junky
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to know what f/p you guys are using in your setups. Are you using the stock f/p for your chassis? The RSX pump? Or aftermarket?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Stock pump will work fine,but I usually go with a Walbro 255lph...they're only about $90 and help assure the stock,old pump wont go out and will flow enough to meet any future fuel needs.

I havent tried it,but I have heard that hte stock RSX pump isnt Plug and play,so isnt really worth the trouble.

·
GoldStar
2,657 Posts
fearless_dsm said:
Stock pump will work fine,but I usually go with a Walbro 255lph...they're only about $90 and help assure the stock,old pump wont go out and will flow enough to meet any future fuel needs.

I havent tried it,but I have heard that hte stock RSX pump isnt Plug and play,so isnt really worth the trouble.
the walbro should do it.

·
F1 Junky
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
vuaccordla said:
i used the rsx-s fuel pump for my k20a2. pumps looks identical compared to the civic's.
Identical to a 94 Civic CX's pump?

·
Registered
458 Posts
TrueZen said:
Identical to a 94 Civic CX's pump?
yeah looks alike, believe its made by denson. You can also get a walbro 255 fpr under a 100 bucks.

Pulled it out of my cousin car. Same car I have the engine from. All you do is transfer everything from your civic to the new pump. the rsx assembly had a lot of plastic pieces, so rip the guts and there the pump sits.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Walbro 255. If it ever goes out, i'm just switching to a stock DOHC VTEC pump (Si, GSR, ITR).

·
Registered
45 Posts
Use the walbro 255lph fuel pump part # gss 342 and it will bolt right in. I am a Walbro distributor and I sell them all day long and have installed about 5 of them in em1, ep3 and dc5's.

·
F1 Junky
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No EG?

·
F1 Junky
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, so it's looking like I'll end up going the Walbro route. Thanks guys.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts