Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like title says doing dc5 swap k20a into dc4. Keeping p/s deleting a/c want the 7 rib belt. What belt is needed? Search only can find 6 rib. Anyone have part number much appreciated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Like title says doing dc5 swap k20a into dc4. Keeping p/s deleting a/c want the 7 rib belt. What belt is needed? Search only can find 6 rib. Anyone have part number much appreciated.
Have you tried the Gates K070529HD? I have the same setup but my PS pulley is a little smaller than stock. It should work for you.
GATES K070529HD

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ran a heavy duty 6 rib gates in the race car it was OK.. But when I changed it and went to the following ,, I carry a spare in the race box.. but so far I dont see any issues after a few races with this 7 rib ....

Same set up as you.. no A/C but retained P/S
Gates 7PK1345

if you google the part number a Tegiwa, it will pop up.. i am not yet allowed to post links

·
Registered
2 Posts
Correct, Stock power steering pulley. All pulleys are stock. We had the power steering line sheer on the high pressure output side of the Power Steering Pump. So replaced with the flexible line from K-Tuned. Take a look on Instagram @DXBHSV - you can see all the stuff we have done to this car.. and I would be happy to assist you further.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awesome thanks so much drift1 I'm sure I will have questions as I want to retain power steering in my dc4.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts