Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i just bought a 2000 si shell for 1700 clean ny title score. i was thinking instead of swapping the k20 into my ep3 this summer to do it in the ek. i got the k20a i know i need (mounts, wire harness engine, axles, fuel regualtor) i think that it but now i see there are clutch line and chargering harness :( what is how can i look into it and how much i'm doing the swap myself. because if it too much money a pain in the ass i go b18cr swap nice and simple. please help me.

·
Registered
414 Posts
The charge harness is pretty easy to modify.The only differences are that the fuse box on the ep's and rsx's are in a different location,so the length of the cable is too short,and the mounting tabs are different and wont bolt into the civic/integra fuse box,so you can either extend the cable using new cable and modify those tabs,or extend the cable using the old cable with tabs from the civic/integra.

Hybrid Racing sells a new clutch line,or you can bend the old line to fit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.