Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to replace the stock clutch & flywheel. I am also staying all motor so I don't see a need for anything over a stage 1 kit (IMO)

anyone running exedy stg 1 clutch or flywheel? what about toda (overpriced :? )? any others? Action maybe? clutch masters?

because of previous experiences I would like to stay away from ACT & centerforce. Any suggestions or experiences would be greatly appreciated :D

·
Registered
186 Posts
adirondackR said:
I am looking to replace the stock clutch & flywheel. I am also staying all motor so I don't see a need for anything over a stage 1 kit (IMO)

anyone running exedy stg 1 clutch or flywheel? what about toda (overpriced :? )? any others? Action maybe? clutch masters?

because of previous experiences I would like to stay away from ACT & centerforce. Any suggestions or experiences would be greatly appreciated :D
which car do you have, cos i noe the dc5 jdm itr has a crome-molybednum flywheel as standard (4.1kg). if the rsx is the same, then it the flywheel wouldnt need changin upto the toda or exedy. cos the're the same weight. but if u feel the need for change, then u got alot of $$ on your hands. and the exedy 3 puck should handle n/a power fine.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
import_trung said:
which car do you have, cos i noe the dc5 jdm itr has a crome-molybednum flywheel as standard (4.1kg). if the rsx is the same, then it the flywheel wouldnt need changin upto the toda or exedy. cos the're the same weight. but if u feel the need for change, then u got alot of $$ on your hands. and the exedy 3 puck should handle n/a power fine.
thanks for the info - I have decided to get the toda flywheel (3.7kg) & an Action clutch :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.