Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,294 Posts
chieF rocka said:

What batteries are these?

looks like motor cycle batteries. the red one is NRG or something like that I saw them on ht they were selling for around 100+. :confused:

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
I have a little battery at my house I bought alittle while ago. i think it is a Braille battery good battery and I got it for a good price...

I'll see if I can get some pics up tonight and some more detailed info...

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
they look like the same battery, have the same top plastic cover except for different colors. Same mounting bracket. Just different connectors.

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Do these come with Mounting hardware Or mounting kits? OR those fasteners that look the same in both pictures that hold the battery down?

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
Alright well here is a picture of my Braille Auto light weight battery battery...

I have had it for a little while and it has just been sitting in my room in the box. i got a really good deal on it a while ago on H-T from this thread.
http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=842737

spec on the battery and how it berats out all teh competitors in all fields can be found in this thread. this guy did his research befor he went out and bought a battery. Then he got a group buy going so we all got killer deals...

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
weight, size, and you can mount it anywhere...

I could mount it upside down inside my rear wheel well if I wanted too.

I'm not sure if it is a dry cell but it is completely sealed so there is no spilling and I can mount it anywhere and not have to woory about it.

It was also made with racing and daily driving in mind. It says that it can be used in high HP race cars or daily drivers with sterios, AC, and power accesroies...

1 - 20 of 61 Posts