Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what are some good cams out there for k20a2 and header ?which companies are out there? need some advice here. here my setup : the block is getting resleeve by golden eagle with aries 66.5 mm pistons with 11.5 comp. rods are stock. Head is being port and polish along with the manifold and throttle body to match, with crower springs and retainer. Ive decided over aem then hondata kpro for ecu.

·
Registered
363 Posts
infam0us said:
what are some good cams out there for k20a2 and header ?which companies are out there? need some advice here. here my setup : the block is getting resleeve by golden eagle with aries 66.5 mm pistons with 11.5 comp. rods are stock. Head is being port and polish along with the manifold and throttle body to match, with crower springs and retainer. Ive decided over aem then hondata kpro for ecu.
come on go with the 12:1.1 of compression with hondata or ems you will be able to control it easily.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks pacman. sorry for the mistake there i meant 86.5 mm. Ive decided on the dtr header, which ive heard alot of good things about. I was inform thats the k series rod would do fine thats why im sticking with stock ones. I'l check on the crower cams but is there any others out there?? I was going to go with cp pistons but i never used them before. Ive always like arias and never had a problem. Also has anyone use aem then kpro on here?? I was thinking of kpro but my buddy convince me to use aem instead.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.