Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
15,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS: Beosound 2000 bang & olufsen

How is the forum appearance?

What would you expect out of a forum like this one?

·
Registered
929 Posts
We appreciate that supragirl. Anything we can do to help. :wink:

·
Registered
5 Posts
re

i think it looks fine the way it is we all just want info :D

btw im very impressed with the way progress is being made with the k20's as a former all motor h22 fan i can really see the potential in the k series

btw im a noob to Kseries but im loving them already hopibg to be the 1st k20ek in toronto maybe in all of Ontario

·
Registered
3 Posts
The site is very nice, hopefully Mr K20eg will be able to bestowe the wealth of information that he has gained with his experiences in swapping and modifing the K-series on to the rest of the automotive community.

Ok enough with that, this site freakin rocks and I one day hope to be the proud father of a K20egcoupe.

Tony

·
Registered
101 Posts
Need more info and need more registered users like EPhatch where people will be on here all the time. Lots of helpful info.

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
The only complaint i have is that i can't get the info fast enough :D

The only thing that might help is more first hand knowledge, and then them posting about it.

The more exposure and people the better :wink:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Just wanted to know more about the future of K-series swaps in 92-95 Civic, was told from HT that this would be an awesome source for questions and maybe even a place to purchase everything needed to do this swap... Looks like a very nice site... :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Blue-Civic-Hybrid said:
Just wanted to know more about the future of K-series swaps in 92-95 Civic, was told from HT that this would be an awesome source for questions and maybe even a place to purchase everything needed to do this swap... Looks like a very nice site... :)
Yes..you got the right place

Your one and only K-series Hybrid website on the planet.

8)

·
Registered
24 Posts
:mrgreen: thank god for Erics expertise, where would be be without his ingenuity. Still swappings B's all day!

·
Registered
285 Posts
i would like to see more info about the motors/variants and detailed how-to's on swaps, freeing horsepower, modding guides, etc. i guess there arent much people here because not much people have k20's. i dont, but im interested in them.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts