Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where or how i can get this wheels???

or some of the same design only found one guy with them and i think he sold them havent heard from him yet. all info help

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: OMFG: Weds Heartbeat rims??????

thats because it for my k-series build:p and i dont fuk wit honda tech never have or will.

but i guess i failed:(

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: OMFG: Weds Heartbeat rims??????

Why are you posting this shit here? how is this k series related?? go to honda tech with that shit.

And i guess delete post or if it makes u feel better i can rephrase the question

has anyone ever used weds heartbeat rims on there k-swap? were they too light or work out just fine while racing?

·
Registered
21,788 Posts
there are a lot of wheels coming around now with the like "moon" look....the ones you mentioned, work ledsleds, american racing still makes some, search around, you'll find em, theyre quite popular right now.

hector, calm down you big teddy :silly:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
there are a lot of wheels coming around now with the like "moon" look....the ones you mentioned, work ledsleds, american racing still makes some, search around, you'll find em, theyre quite popular right now.

hector, calm down you big teddy :silly:

Thanks man:up:

·
Registered
376 Posts
Lead sleds, Rays Cal Rotty, Rays Cal choppy, etc. all look like that. Or you can be cheap and buy moon discs from Mooneyes.

·
Registered
381 Posts
extended studs, wont fit

1 - 15 of 15 Posts