Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys im a tuner in montreal quebec....but were alittle back dated here.....i know i can do it for sure,,,,,,ive read alot of your post and great info all power to u guys are really nice,,and the best part theres no bullshit....so hear it is....

mounts made my self,,,power steering,mated the preasure line,oil pan great distance from sewer,most wiring done,shifter a breeze....NOW THE QUESTIONS.

o2 sensors,,what years for #1 and #2.....oh yeah can u not use the term eg and ek im not familiar,,,just put like civic 96..or civic 92 to 95..sorry guys its just me...

drive shafts,,,i cant just mate three into one,,or just cut the bull and buy hasport ones,,,,

compter,,,rsx type s i imagine,,,,please if i forgot anything can u tell and explain to me...........thankz guys....one thing,,ive been reading that it cost like 6 to 8 thousand,,,wow thats insane,,the motors here cost like 2500,00 max,,but im not in here to diss people and there prices,,,,,,,,,,please reply.. :dance: :dance:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh yeah and i heard something about the coolant temp sensor........cant i buy one and tap into and aluminum coolant flange and wire it strait the the guage?/

thanks once again guy....... :dance: :dance:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the reply peeps,,,,,,,but hasport says the basic,,,,so please( o2) 1, and ,2 senser info unlessi leave em on the exaust and leave em plugged from the stock harness thats there anyways,,,,

what about the ecu,(rsx type s)do i have do do anything about the key,,,isnt there an imobilzer on it....or does the haspoet harness delete all that...btw.im using the stock ignition if i have to ..

the coolant fan and temp swith i already made a alluminum grounded piece that flows antifreeze......

please reply ur my only hope o b 1 canoby....lol :up:

·
Registered
414 Posts
To use the type s ecu,you will need the matching immob and key.You will have to use a K-pro'd ecu or a type r ecu.The aftermarket harnesses do not remove the immobilizer from the type s ecu.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.