Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

Video of k20a EG 11.7 Run (New Zealand's Finest All motor)

2K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  Matty 
#1 ·
See less See more
#5 ·
the other car is a peice of sxxx It does run 10's but it hasnt been very reliable, since its new to the scene. It is a 20B turbo Rotary powered Mazda sp20. I think it took him 13.5's to get of the line lol..

we run a Index format which normally gives me a head start but that was only qualifing and we both left at the same time :roll:

#6 ·
Badass car I love the fact that your running 11.7 on a stock motored car...Mine is gutted to hell also with a few fiber glass pieces. But 1750 is a great weight what all was reduced in order to achieve this weight??Are you running a single axle rear end or spindle mount???

Anyways Badass again!!

#15 ·
the biggest problem at the moment is I've been having issues with 2nd gear.. but I am starting to shift faster now. I also sit on the limiter in 4th for about 50m before the line, but its faster to hold the limiter than use 5th. I have run 115mph using 5th but I only ran 11.89.
At the next meet I will probably push the limiter out from 8800 to 9100 so I can get another 2-3mph out of 4th and hopefully run 11.5.
For those that are interested I run 7.478 1/8th miles at 91.5mph

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.