Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
15,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=47071476

Basically it is a IPS spec K24a block with custom IPS parts, IPS manifold, MSD ingition, IPS kt1 cams tuned on Kpro, made 800whp+ before it started spinning on the dyno

That was his 3rd pass on the car. Wishing him the best of luck for the off season.. .maybe the force be with you Chris!

For those that do not know, he is the mechanic for Norris' Clutchmaster IPS team and build this car out of his own pocket..

·
Premium Member
1,774 Posts
LOL @ wal-mart battery. Seems out of place with so many visible high dollar parts. Not hating, battery doesn't mean much as far as 1/4 times go. :silly:

·
Registered
15,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't think that is the purpose of this car. Its just his toy to mess around with and run some times. It would be cool to see him run a full event but who is going to assemble the motors and get the cars ready if he is not there? lol

·
treblictuned
1,420 Posts
Very nice!! :up:

Time to retire the clutchmasters integra, and campaign this next year?
thanks, but no this car is just my fun car. The integra will be back out next year. We are looking forward to 09. Id also like to thank norris for all his help with this car in the past few weeks.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I don't think that is the purpose of this car. Its just his toy to mess around with and run some times. It would be cool to see him run a full event but who is going to assemble the motors and get the cars ready if he is not there? lol
It was a little humor but I would imagine if this his third time down the track he has more left in it and would be able to keep up with the cm integra. But then again they are the same team.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Damn that's fast...congrats

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Chris is the f 'n man. . .

Very good guy . . .

Who goes 166mph with only a 6 point cage?
*cough* Chris *cough*

:p

- Jake

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Chris is the f 'n man. . .

Very good guy . . .

Who goes 166mph with only a 6 point cage?
*cough* Chris *cough*

No fire saftey, neck brace, 9 sec license
But third pass is crazy with new setup

:p

- Jake
Congrats chris, now get a good trans so you can flat foot shift and see what you can run then.

:up:Chris

Marc P

1 - 20 of 85 Posts