Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The lancia delta integrale was one of my favorites cars in the late 80s /early 90s

Every time, the WRC race came in greece, I would be there to watch the cars do crazy burnouts at the end of the race... This is not in greece but very similar to what I experienced. =)

This video gets :thumbup: :thumbup: from me

www.k20a.org/integrale.mpeg

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
nikos said:
The lancia delta integrale was one of my favorites cars in the late 80s /early 90s

Every time, the WRC race came in greece, I would be there to watch the cars do crazy burnouts at the end of the race... This is not in greece but very similar to what I experienced. =)

This video gets :thumbup: :thumbup: from me

www.k20a.org/integrale.mpeg
I like that car too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
the lancias have allways been cool cars. but out of the older cars my favorite was allways the cosworth fords

·
Registered
50 Posts
Wow, Lancias rock!! Just a question, were these the Class B cars that were both supercharged and turbocharged for the rallies?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Awesome cars.
The Group B rally cars were simply awesome; also when you talk to some of the mechanics/designers that worked on the cars some of the stories are unbelievable.
Like the one about why the Lancia 037 was the quickest in late 1982;
" They used to pressurise the roll cage of NOx". Never proven but a good theory!
Also the one that the mechanics always used to find fingers stuck in the panel gaps, as the spectators always used to try and touch the cars!

My favourite is the Peugeot 205 T16.
I am actually building a derivation of this at the moment a Peugeot 205 Maxi.
Here is a video of one in action. They are FWD and NA.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dFGZynOC7A

Its the first car, also shown further on in the video.

·
Premium Member
44,706 Posts
tony4380 said:
i only see a big Q in the middle of the screen
right click -> save target as

Good quality, you can see the tire chunks flying at the camera lol. I really like this type of stuff, I wish rally racing and gymkhana (sp?:silly: ) would catch on in the states.

·
Premium Member
755 Posts
video isnt working for me :confused: :confused:
EDIT: i got it to work....fricking bad ass!!! that car is moving coming out of the hole!!

·
Registered
21,787 Posts
So awesome, I wish I could have seen that class of rally cars in the 80's/90's, same with F1, I kinda remember watchin f1 when I was younger, I definitely remember watching the horrific Senna crash, sad day:(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts