Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,395 Posts
dang i would love to get this... i have a del sol interior minus seats... and hmm.. i dunno what all do you need for the del... i could possibly trade some edm (glass and use a h4 bulb) aux lights and also a tsx retrofits?

·
Premium Member
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well i dont need much in terms of interior besides seats, I mainly need cash for my engine build or parts to replace the ones i would have to buy for it. I really need a clutch That can handle around 300hp All Motor. I already have JDM Del Sol Headlights and Tach, I need a front and rear bumper and Anything Carbon Fiber is ok with me.

·
Registered
630 Posts
bump great manifold i made over 300hp an ran 10.86 with the same maifold just a few little mods

·
Registered
630 Posts
all motor

·
Premium Member
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I wouldnt think it would be too good for All-Motor. Hell maybe ill put it on my car if nobody buys it,along with my built K20A3 head.

·
Registered
630 Posts
try it man it works just use a nice 4in pipe with vstak for an intake

·
Premium Member
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I probably will considering i need the K20A2 head thats in my car now to put on my new setup. So I have to swap heads anyways. If i still have the manifold Its going on with the built head. and will be my backup motor or sold.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts