Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh K K K

A few weeks ago i made a thread stating k20a2 parts i needed. One of the parts that i needed was a k20a2 a/c compressor. Oh K K K sends me a PM saying he has a k20a2 compressor and he will sale it for 80 shipped. I send him paypal within minutes of him stating the price. I received the compressor a week later. Last night i was putting my swap together and the compressor would not fit my setup. So i sent him a pm saying that the bolts do not line up to the bolts on the block. I went this morning and mailed the compressor back to him. I told him please send me my money back because i mailed you your compressor back. He told me that i needed a a/c compressor bracket for it to work. At the time i was unaware of this but it was already to late becaues i sent it back and ordered the karcepts a/c p/s delete kit. He is now giving me hard time about giving me my money back and avoiding me. I don't understand why he is giving me a hard time. He will have his compressor like he did before but i dont get my money like i had before?:down: I would never expect this from a k20a.org member. Guess i thought wrong:mad:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Originally Posted by Oh K K K
i'm sorry but my life is not surrounded by this forum chief....and i'm suppose to just give you your money back because YOU don't have everything you need to make the compressor bolt up when you took it upon urself to send it back?

Originally Posted by k20yimmy
Are you really going to be like this?..I really don't want to do this the hard way. I said i needed a k20a2 a/c compressor. You sent me a k20z3 compressor. I sent you your compressor back but i still don't get my money back wtf. sell your compressor to someone else.

Originally Posted by Oh K K K
ummmm you already did it the "hard way" by filing a Paypal Dispute before you even spoke with me about a problem you were having? secondly how many times am i going to explain to you that the compressor has NOTHING to do with the reason why it "DIDN'T" bolt up look up a Z3 and A2 Compressor same exact part number, nor are they any different as far as i know...YOUR MISSING THE BRACKET!!! I don't want you to think that i'm being difficult but i must get the shaft and just give you your money back because you didn't have everything you needed to make A/C work on your swap? If you would have honestly went about the situation a little bit better i wouldn't have had a problem dealing fair with you to make us both happy. But like i said i'm not just going to give you your money back because you "all of a sudden" decided to buy a Karcepts kit and send the Compressor back? Not to be a dick but it really doesn't work that way....

Originally Posted by k20yimmy
Dude you have your compressor back. Why can't i have my money back. I told you i would take the dispute off. My bad for not handling the situation better but are you really going to be like this over 80 dollars? wow

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so did you send him the money or a new compressor?

that's BS on your part, oh k k k

edit: maybe its not bs, since there may be more to this.
I just sent him the compressor and told him i wanted my money back. But now that the compressor is in the mail he refuses to give me my money back. So now it appears that he has the compressor and my 80 dollars. How convienet for him.

·
Rawwrr
335 Posts
your so clueless that you post up ''SOME" of the Pm's to make yourself look like your in the right, when you clearly did the latter..Fail!

Just to clear my name on this whole situation since he doesn't want to post all the pointless back and forth Pm's. Short and simple He files a Paypal Dispute AND THEN Pm's me saying "The Compressor is on the way back to you so send back my money cause it doesn't fit". I IMMEDIATELY respond to him asking what the problem is, more info on why its doesn't fit, etc....All he can say it that it doesn't line up and he already ordered a Karcepts Kit so he just wants his money back and this is all within last night and today. I said ok well send me a Picture or something showing how in the world it doesn't line up and i said to myself ofcourse if it doesn't fit for some odd reason i don't have a problem working with him.....

Now i'm pretty sure anybody can CLEARLY see (from the quality pics he also sent) that this Genious DOES NOT have the Mounting Bracket for the Compressor hense the reason it doesn't line up? So now i'm suppose to just give him his money back, ESPECIALLY after he's now making threads about me not refunding his money and i'm a scammer when he has no clue about whats going on with why it doesn't line up. I'm sorry but i'm not gonna just let this RaceCar Builder Slang my name like a limp dick and then i just suck it up, not happening again especially when he has no clue what he's doing.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
your so clueless that you post up ''SOME" of the Pm's to make yourself look like your in the right, when you clearly did the latter..Fail!

Just to clear my name on this whole situation since he doesn't want to post all the pointless back and forth Pm's. Short and simple He files a Paypal Dispute AND THEN Pm's me saying "The Compressor is on the way back to you so send back my money cause it doesn't fit". I IMMEDIATELY respond to him asking what the problem is, more info on why its doesn't fit, etc....All he can say it that it doesn't line up and he already ordered a Karcepts Kit so he just wants his money back and this is all within last night and today. I said ok well send me a Picture or something showing how in the world it doesn't line up and i said to myself ofcourse if it doesn't fit for some odd reason i don't have a problem working with him.....

Now i'm pretty sure anybody can CLEARLY see (from the quality pics he also sent) that this Genious DOES NOT have the Mounting Bracket for the Compressor hense the reason it doesn't line up? So now i'm suppose to just give him his money back, ESPECIALLY after he's now making threads about me not refunding his money and i'm a scammer when he has no clue about whats going on with why it doesn't line up. I'm sorry but i'm not gonna just let this RaceCar Builder Slang my name like a limp dick and then i just suck it up, not happening again especially when he has no clue what he's doing.

I would post all the PM's but i'm only allowd to have 50 and i deleted all the other ones. These are the only ones i have. You try taking a picture with one hand and holding a 10lb compressor in the other. Give me break dude.Sorry for doing things so quick but i have to have my car up and running by the 1st because i'm moving and i can no longer keep this car at this house. And you have been a smartass to me the whole time after i told you it doesn't fit. But i guess that's the kind of person you are. You sold me a part that is not for my k20a2.. I specifically asked for a k20a2 and i asked you is this a k20a2 compressor and you said yes but then when i just asked you again today you said it was a k20z3 compressor. I obviously have a clue what i'm doing if my car is sitting like this.

·
Rebuilding phase
8,450 Posts
sorry op, I wouldnt send you your money back either
Pretty much. So you're in a pinch for time, you bought something else, why not wait and handle it properly and ask why it might not possibly fit instead of omgfedex. Instead you look stupid holding an ac compressor against a motor with no bracket on the internet.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I would say you jumped the gun a little.

But This is what I would do. As long as the compressor comes back in the same condition. I would refund the money minus shipping and any other fees related that were incurred. I see that as fair.

Good luck.
Correct, same here; and also ask for a formal apology since he has responded you in every way possible, K20yimmy you jumped the gun, and sometimes it's better to tell the truth, this is what I see, he wanted AC, but saw that it was more expensive and a hassle, and went and bought the Karcepts AC/PS delete Kit, and wants a refund now, that's what it looks like. Ask politely, because you are mistaken in every way here.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Correct, same here; and also ask for a formal apology since he has responded you in every way possible, K20yimmy you jumped the gun, and sometimes it's better to tell the truth, this is what I see, he wanted AC, but saw that it was more expensive and a hassle, and went and bought the Karcepts AC/PS delete Kit, and wants a refund now, that's what it looks like. Ask politely, because you are mistaken in every way here.
Exactly. and for future reference: do the research next time before trying to find an easy way out. You're not going to bad mouth a member on here, just because you made a mistake and assumed something you didn't understand.

·
Registered
504 Posts
yea im on the oh k k k side of the fence. It's not his fault, he sold you what you asked for. You didn't have the knowledge to know that you needed a bracket, not oh k k k 's fault.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I have never seen any engine that didn't use a bracket for the ac compressor, thats a given. Oh kkk wins this battle i do believe

MERRY X-MAS:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts