Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Type s tranny, k20z3 IM, Inline Pro Fuel Rail, Axles & Mid-Shaft, Harness & more

K20a2 6 speed Tranny from 03 RSX-S, 50K on it $750

K20Z3 Intake manifold, new, $180

Inline Pro fuel rail with factory FPR on it, new $100

03 RSX-S Axles and Int. shaft - $200

K series Starter, P/S pump, Alt, A/C comp. $200

k20a2 engine and charge harness, modified for swap, bought off someone on here - $200

K series Clutch Slave cyl and line - $100

Prices do not include shipping or paypal fee's. I prefure cashiers check/money order if going to be shipped, would rather have local pick up.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Re: Type s tranny, k20z3 IM, Inline Pro Fuel Rail, Axles & Mid-Shaft, Harness & more

wait your selling the block for 200 no it cant be must be a typo you mean 2000 right?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Type s tranny, k20z3 IM, Inline Pro Fuel Rail, Axles & Mid-Shaft, Harness & more

That is for the engine and charge harness

·
Registered
18 Posts

how to send it to fl 33016? and u got paypal?

·
Registered
18 Posts

is the engine good or does it have anything wrong with to know what im going to repair

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Engine is mint, I was going to drop it in my car the way it sits but my car got stolen so I have nothing to put it into. I can ship, I can take paypal.

·
Registered
172 Posts

please pm me a price on the tranny shipped to 86314

·
Registered
208 Posts

You willing to ship the tranny?? im in NY 11769... let me know

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

I want to sell the axles as a set.

I will ship but NYC is only 2.5 hours away.

·
Registered
376 Posts

PM'd about tranny. let me know

1 - 20 of 21 Posts