Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
wow...is it new...current market value is 100-150...

did you plate it with gold?
you stupid retard mind ur business if ur too broke to buy this ,your the kind of guy that buys nothing and talks shit in peoples threads,get a life bobo,check acura retard they are 950 to buy new,grow a brain full of knowledge not stupid no good for nothing comments,ur a waste of space ,dont pm in my thread again,take it to pm if u got beef on my item,your comments are like your honda logo,dumb and retarded

·
Registered
727 Posts
you stupid retard mind ur business if ur too broke to buy this ,your the kind of guy that buys nothing and talks shit in peoples threads,get a life bobo,check acura retard they are 950 to buy new,grow a brain full of knowledge not stupid no good for nothing comments,ur a waste of space ,dont pm in my thread again,take it to pm if u got beef on my item,your comments are like your honda logo,dumb and retarded
this isnt honda, and your never gonna get more than 150 for that.

·
Premium Member
18,977 Posts
lol...welcome to our forum....

I was just trying to help him...

·
Registered
626 Posts
Im sorry to tell you, you sellin that throttle to expensive here buddy..i ain gonna lie i got 450 once for one.but sold it to some kid that crash his car and priced from the dealer,that's the only way you going to get that much for a throttle body, so stop cursing people out...:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
Just for reference I recently had a hard time selling my complete k20a2 throttle body, noone was biting, even at 130 shipped

·
Registered
388 Posts
lol. ASSHOLE is the word for him.

They go street value of $150-200 bud, fyi..

Other then that, welcome... lol :cool:

·
Registered
164 Posts
if they have diamonds on them ill buy it with 24k gold than ill flip it and get me itbsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

1 - 18 of 18 Posts