Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought a brand new Type S engine harness and a new charge harness for my K24a2 swap for my EG...I'm using the Hybrid racing conversion harness as well... What sensors , if any do I have to switch to make this work???As well as will these harnesses work on this swap for my EG??? I'm new to the k-series stuff and i don't know what will work...thanks...

·
Registered
475 Posts
mostly plug and play.....

·
Registered
501 Posts
the only sensor you change is the crank position sensor. just cut the plug off your stock tsx harness and rewire it onto the type s because the shapes of the 2 plugs are slightly different. It cheaper than buying a type s sensor and replacing that.

·
Premium Member
3,373 Posts
dont bother cutting. simply get a paper clip and take the safety clip out of the plug, and lift up the lil holders on each pin and pull them out. just reinsert them in the tsx plug but following the tsx wire colors.

no cutting necessary.

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
nothing on the charge harness?

·
GoldStar
2,657 Posts
chameleon said:
dont bother cutting. simply get a paper clip and take the safety clip out of the plug, and lift up the lil holders on each pin and pull them out. just reinsert them in the tsx plug but following the tsx wire colors.

no cutting necessary.
yes, repining is best :up: .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.