Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was told that you need more then the jdm type r bumper to install it on your Ep, that it doesnt mount flush. Can somebody clear up what i will need to make the jdm type r front rear and side bumpers and hatch spoiler fit on the 03 si? Cause i have heard you could just bolt it on and i've heard you need to change something but no one can tell me what exactly. Do you just instal the lip or is it all of the whole bumper?

·
Registered
55 Posts
if you want a true jdm type=r lip you need a true jdm bumper. If you want a true jdm bumper, you need a jdm rebar. Once you have them, you will have no front turn signals. You could get the german LHD type-r headlights which have the turn sigs in them. the RHD lights will pissoff everyone else on the road. Also you'll need a harness to plug the headlights into your wiring.

now, if you go jdm in the rear, you will also have an issue with the rebar. People I've seen with jdm rears drill new holes and install the rear rebar in the wrong place.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.