Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
TWM ITBs for K series. Includes fuel rail, Bosch EV14 (550cc/min) injectors, TPS, fuel pressure reg., brand new screens just purchased for $140. Silver air box is something made for a Lotus Elise application and uses horn mounts and is easily removed (I can remove before shipping if requested). Asking $1000 shipped OBO.

Attachments

·
Registered
334 Posts
email me at dstchur at gmail if you are still interested
will do. My wallet was stolen 6/30. I am very interested. My bank account hit a freeze and my bank card was canceled. I am sorting all this out. I really like the price you have these for.

Where are you located?

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
7,835 Posts
will do. My wallet was stolen 6/30. I am very interested. My bank account hit a freeze and my bank card was canceled. I am sorting all this out. I really like the price you have these for.
Sorry to read that. Hope you get this sorted out soon.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Sorry to read that. Hope you get this sorted out soon.
thanks Lotus Elise. It sucked getting my wallet stolen at Target, like a dumbass I took money out of my wallet and set my wallet down on the teller's counter. The person behind picked it up instead of turning it in. I lost $500 in cash, my bank card, Covid-19 vaccine card ID, health insurance cards, and driver's ID. The worst part of it all is my daughter's birthday is 7/1/21 and I was out shopping for her birthday when I left my wallet at Target and I could not prepare the party I wanted to give her.
I have filed charges against the people that stole the wallet. My bank reported that in less than 24 hours over 4 pages of attempted purchases took place, all of which never succeeded to completion. I hope the people that stole my wallet will get their lesson handed to them.
I think getting these ITB's would be a nice addition to the build. I will need to get a better header such as a SSR, ASP, or Hytech to really get the best gains using 54mm ITB's.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts