Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok since i'm having the hardest time trying to sell my 52mm TWM itb's i just reduced the price again to $975 ... Comes with carbon horns,fuel rail, regulator, tps sensor,and tps plug ...

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have another post up already but since i reduced price again i started a new one.. i need to get rid of these asap so i can pay for my Kinslers..

·
Registered
290 Posts
wish my xmass bonus gets here quick so i dont kick myself in the ass for missing out, but can i get i side pic please just wanna see how it looks!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
these are literally brand new even though i have had them over 3 years.. never seen the street it sat on a full race car and underneath a cover most of a time...

yeah i want to sell these asap... because when my kinslers get finished and i got to pay out of pocket for it i wont be in a rush to sell this and will sell it for $1100 again when everyone wants parts for the next season..

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
im using bosche style injector... but if you want to use stock injector all you have to do is find the right oring combination to go into the rail and into the manifold...it's not that hard to figure out as long as it seals you are good to go...

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Bumpin to the top for a crazy deal . . . :up:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts