Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
NAturalDC2 said:
Someone tell me if this is true, I heard that the water pump will not fit unless the tensioner bracket is cut off, yay or nay?
yay, it's cut off in the pic he posted and i cut mine off when i put mine on too.

oh and hayward performance make throttle bodies with the fuel rail in the back to clear the hood, and you wont have to cut any thing either.

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
suckafree said:
do the haywards come with injectorws// what style injectors//bungs??
Nope...

Quote from lance- Everyone wants different sizes, so I don't supply injectors except for the S2000 system which requires the smaller Pico type to fit under hood.

·
Registered
314 Posts
jon v said:
Nope...

Quote from lance- Everyone wants different sizes, so I don't supply injectors except for the S2000 system which requires the smaller Pico type to fit under hood.
Hayward performance will be coming out with a drag race only version which has the option of having the injectors on top or on the bottom, or dual injectors top and bottom, the injector bosses are for Bosch style injectors, so people can get any size injectors at lower costs this way.
You can get Bosch type injectors almost anywhere, in lots of flow rates.
Please keep in mind that this race only version might require hood and other modifications so as to fit engine, power steering etc.
Will be offered in 54m/m to start, with other sizes as needed.
These are 4 to 6 weeks away.

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
LHP said:
Hayward performance will be coming out with a drag race only version which has the option of having the injectors on top or on the bottom, or dual injectors top and bottom, the injector bosses are for Bosch style injectors, so people can get any size injectors at lower costs this way.
You can get Bosch type injectors almost anywhere, in lots of flow rates.
Please keep in mind that this race only version might require hood and other modifications so as to fit engine, power steering etc.
Will be offered in 54m/m to start, with other sizes as needed.
These are 4 to 6 weeks away.
So what will be the major difference's between your Drag setup and the normal setup?

You have the dual injector setup available for the regular version, and you offer a 54mm with the regular ones right? Will you be able to run the P/S with the Drag setup? Are they going to have longer horns?

:dance:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.