Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seeing if there's any interest, figured i'd give the k20 community first crack.
2006 civic si, Galaxy grey
56xxx miles
Mostly stock, minor mods to give it some character:
JDM emblems, shift boot,
Injen SRI
OEM Carbon fiber wing w/ 3rd brake light
DC Header
Stock exhaust
Red painted brake calipers
Amsoil MTF
Falken Hanabi rims, 17" light as hell, painted gunmetal, Almost look like gsr swirls.

The only bad things i can think of are, a few chips on the bottom of the hood/ front of the bumper from the highway. A ding near the gas cap door about the size of a nikel and a ding above the drivers side door, smaller then a quarter. I'm currently debating whether or not to spend the money on it now or leave the buyer to fix it. Price can vary accordingly. I'm very reasonable and will work with you for the most part, gotta couple guys on 8thcivic that i dealt with that will vouch for this and im sure anyone who has ran into me on the track or at a car show will tell you the same. I'm posting this before work, ill get pictures taken and uploaded today. Asking 16,200 obo. And the only thing i'd really trade for is that guy's rhd civic in utah plus cash, that thing is butter. [email protected] i check that frequently as well as k20. Thanks
-tj

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
You know you wanna trade for my dc5 05-06 conversion kpro..jk jk bump for a nice car. get some pics though that will help

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just got outa work and as usual its rainin and dark as hell in the NE but im goin to my chicks house to try and scan a few pics for you. And 88crx, i checked out your dc5 and we could possibly work somethin out. Do you know any of the HPC guys? Im makin a trip down there to kick it with my boys in about a month if the cars around i could look at it. Shit, i drove my last car home from florida. but anyway, yea..pics are coming gentlemen

1 - 3 of 3 Posts