Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried or looked at how a turbo or super will fit? EG
What type of supercharger does protoytpe racing have on their Exige?

·
Registered
599 Posts
Full Race's car?? No, no no.

That's Hasport's car featureed in the new Sport Compact Car with the new Full Race turbo setup.

There is room for a Jackson Racing 02 Civic Supercharger too.

brian g

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How will it fit into an EG opposed to an EK? Is their about the same amount of engine space?
What kind of power/psi is that kit pushing?
A race kit is too much for me right now. It would be a daily driver, so I need a street kit with room to upgrade when it's no longer a daily driver.

I would rather have a turbo, but I'll get some info on the JR race kit, their street kit is weak.(for the A3)

·
Registered
599 Posts
ZetaRacer said:
How will it fit into an EG opposed to an EK? Is their about the same amount of engine space?
What kind of power/psi is that kit pushing?
A race kit is too much for me right now. It would be a daily driver, so I need a street kit with room to upgrade when it's no longer a daily driver.

I would rather have a turbo, but I'll get some info on the JR race kit, their street kit is weak.(for the A3)
Yes there is the same amount of space as the car pictured. The car pictured will boost in the mid 20s. It will be good for about 650hp.

The JR race kit on a K20A is about 300hp.

brian g

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
300hp isn't bad at all. But, holy shit 650 hp. I wouldn't know what to do with that much power.

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Re: Full Race's car?? No, no no.

brian g said:
That's Hasport's car featureed in the new Sport Compact Car with the new Full Race turbo setup.

There is room for a Jackson Racing 02 Civic Supercharger too.

brian g
Brian will that PWR radiator fit in my 92-95?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts