Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a fully built k20a2 in a em2 swap and I need a turbokit

I would like something streetable I'm more of a fan of road racing above all else, but I can say that the car will actually see a little of track time. whats a good turbo kit to get? and a good power level for the street?

i wanna do 11 low 12s

·
Premium Member
26,613 Posts
I have a full built k20 em2 swap need a turbokit

I would like something streetable I'm more of a fan of road racing above all else, but I can say that the car will actually see a little of track time. whats a good turbo kit to get? and a good power level for the street?

i wanna do 11 low 12s
Taken from your other thread.......
I have a k20 em2 swap need suspension

I would like something streetable first and foremost, I may be moving back to the worst streets on the planet so please keep that in mind. I'm more of a fan of road racing above all else, but I can't say that the car will actually see alot of track time.

I will be slamming the car by any means and I will run a stock 18in wheel

I want the car to be as neutral handling as possible. After some reading I've read that to keep it that way and stay safe that a higher front spring rate and a lower rear rate is best.

Remember: Reliabiliy, Longevity, No Maintenance, Comfort, Handling
Are you saying that you fully built a K20a and put it in your car without thinking of suspension at all? :eek:
Also why are you trying to slam the car and run a stock 18 inch wheel if you are trying to turbo the car and run 11's and 12's.....

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well 18inch axis rims are just for the street

ill get slicks for the tracks

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.