Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wats good im posting this car for a friend the car has 73,000 miles on the body and 53,000 miles on the swap 04 accord motor(k24) the turbo has 4,000 miles on the k24 the car has a revhard turbo kit tuned safely @10psi and it put down 280whp and 290tq it has an 03 6speed rsx type-s transmission with a competition stage2 clutch a lighter flywheel and a type r lsd with stage2 axels it also has tein basics suspension and after market wheels this car is a monster its very reliable and its also very very fast it eats evos and sti all day from a 40mph roll check for ur self type in on youtube supadave k24 and check the videos out the reason why hes selling it cheap after he put in all this money and work into it is because he getting married and the car needs a paint job both back and front bumper are really scratch up and it has a few dings from parking in street and parking lot those pics are from last summer for some reason the pics i took recently dont want to load up i guess the pictures are too big if interested or have any questions feel FREE to call me at 6462211455 im asking 4 9000,

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts