Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Don't go to bbt performance in mabton Washington guy is a dumb ass he swears you have to tune with no o2 sensors at all cars fuel too much and are always wet with fuel, 30 miles you need an oil change..... He gets his car tuned by someone else

·
Premium Member
4,547 Posts
Checkout Pro tuning on Facebook, located in eastern north carolina, but also travels. Has tuned majestic motorsports 1500hp supra, and other high end hp cars. HAs over 10 years experience.
here is the link to there website
http://getprotuned.com/

·
Registered
4 Posts
alot of good info in here guys! im also in Washington, my brother went to BBT performance and got screwed guy charged him 900 for a hondata s300 and a tune, turns out he installed a chip and removed both of his oxygen sensors.

I am glad I can rely on k20a.org.

question for WASHINGTON STATE guys

is Rich any good?

any luck with him?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Brian did a great job on my turbo K20 and Hondata. I like his approach. It is very methodical and conservative.

I sent my dyno chart to Luke at 4piston. I have his cam and head. Luke said, it was as good or better than others with same set-up. Car drives well, too!

We do not have too many good tuners in Toronto, Ontario.

APH - Advanced Power House
80 Travail Rd, Unit 15,
Markham, Ontario L3S 3J1

T: 416-781-8671
E: [email protected]

·
Registered
76 Posts
Sandbeck Race Development

1523 5th Ave NE
West Fargo, ND 58078

Automotive performance and repair
AWD & 2WD Dyno tuning services
Domestic & Import
Performance parts sales & installs
Custom fabrication

·
Registered
2 Posts
MadScientistAuto
Eric Jarvis owner/tuner
7936 Linda Circle
Catlettsburg, Ky 41129
606-739-8405 (shop), 606-615-1432 (cell, text please)
tuning on all Hondata systems, Neptune dealer, Ktuner dealer, Haltech dealer, DSMlink, in house fab, engine/trans assembly.

81 - 91 of 91 Posts