Skunk 2 throtthle body
Racing headers ... no cats
Rsx type s oil pump
Injen ram air intake
Intake coolant blockoffs
08 acura rdx 410cc injectors
06 tsx 6spd manual tranny
All on a ktuner full ecu

Car was dino tuned at xzenocron tuning but they only tuned it for 210 hp ik for a fact my fuel trims arent right i have very minimal power under 4000 rpm and yet it guzles gas i dont have the tune file on my laptop so im having trouble accesing the current tune to adjust fuel was wondering if anybody has a tune better suited for the build i have now ik i can get aloottt more out of the car
Thank you

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
5,758 Posts
Jbyrnes2615,
All on a ktuner full ecu
Car was dino tuned at xzenocron tuning but they only tuned it for 210 hp ik for a fact my fuel trims arent right i have very minimal power under 4000 rpm and yet it guzles gas i dont have the tune file on my laptop so im having trouble accesing the current tune to adjust fuel was wondering if anybody has a tune better suited for the build i have now ik i can get aloottt more out of the car
Jbyrnes2615, are you joking? Maybe I missunderstood your request. If you have trouble to access the calibration, you will have trouble to upload another one! In addition if you are unsatisfied with the tuning result, you have to claim it there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts