Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When you use the tsx stock header in the k20 swap can you just use the top part and make a custom lower pipe or is it best just to use the whole stock header the top and the lower part ?

can you use the rsx top header and just buy the tsx lower part cause the rsx stock header came with the swap!!!

let me know i apreciate it !!

·
Registered
122 Posts
6spd EG said:
When you use the tsx stock header in the k20 swap can you just use the top part and make a custom lower pipe or is it best just to use the whole stock header the top and the lower part ?

can you use the rsx top header and just buy the tsx lower part cause the rsx stock header came with the swap!!!

let me know i apreciate it !!
I believe you basically use the whole TSX header and then modify your B0pipe for it to fit. If you use the stock RSX header, you can only use the top par and you would have to custom fabricate the lower part. If you are going cheap, I would jsut get the Hasport header

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
found out when i put the rsx upper on its super close to hitting rack so i think its gonna have to be the other way around tsx upper header custom lower or just all tsx well find out, wont be long almost done!!!

·
Registered
458 Posts
6spd EG said:
found out when i put the rsx upper on its super close to hitting rack so i think its gonna have to be the other way around tsx upper header custom lower or just all tsx well find out, wont be long almost done!!!
do you have pics of your project?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey

there will be pictures of it soon on here it will be running this week due to a big show this coming weekend ill take some pics there and what not and probably have my freind craig one of the owners of zerolift post them!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.