Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
21,783 Posts
Can you get DC5 cams?
there is no major advantage to getting DC5R cams. They are essentially the same as 05-06 USDM type-S cams. the cams to get out of the OEM range are 06-08 tsx, the biggest OE K cam.

If you knew this though and still need them, yes we can get them. pm us :up:

·
Premium Member
12,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
we have had quite a few sets of 06-08 new TSX cams and ITR cams through the store, So if you do decide pm either of us

around $750 shipped

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
*from Scott at king motor sports in WI(?)

Thank you for your email. We have new 45 degree VTC gears in stock. We are not planning another production run in the near term so it would not be practical for us to do a one off with your used gear.

If you want a new gear, ready to go the price is $300.00 plus shipping.
Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,
Scott

·
Premium Member
12,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Looks like lots of the builds I read people just throw the RBC gear on their stock K24A2's. Risky? ....
on a stock K24A2 an RBC gear is fine and then still set VTC limit in Kpro it all depends on what cams your using

·
Registered
280 Posts
on a stock K24A2 an RBC gear is fine and then still set VTC limit in Kpro it all depends on what cams your using
I have an rsx with a 04 k24a2 stock and I'm trying to put the type s Vic with the tractuff Vic limiter , if that's good . ?

I don't have 300 dollars to spend on a 45* Vic Gera at this moment .
But I'm try to get the best results for my car .
Please let me know .

41 - 60 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.