Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey im new to this site and in the process of selling my 03 rsx to fund my ek/k20a project(since the wife is gonna buy a 05 type-s :D ).Im from jersey and my olny grip is i cant find a goddamn ek for my life.Im looking for a cx or with black interior no gray if any1 has any info on where i can find a nicely priced one please help thanxs.

·
Banned
15,811 Posts
In order to get a good deal, you need to look outside the honda world... These cars to us are gold, but to anyone else, they are just old cars...

So try to find high milleage ones that need work.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jNYCe5 said:
To be honest with you, I don't think any 96-2000 civic ever came with black interior, unless you get CTR panels.

They all came with grey or dark grey panels.
I swear i saw one one e-bay it was black on black but it was automatic.If i can find it again i will post it so you can see :D

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
http://www.carsdirect.com/used_cars...bb-144965870-11931748-dealer_referral_vehicle

This is the one i was talking about is it black or is this the dark gray color.Olny problem its automatic.How much harder would this make to swap a k motor in.Would i need the engine harness from a manny tranny?My second choice is an ef crx but i read somewhere on this site its still very expensive to do since parts are still in development.If not im getting a crx 8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.