Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused:
Well i was driving home one day and coming to a stop, i try to put the in 1st and it wouldnt go in. I was stuck in the middle of the road for a bit, and i shut off the car, shifted through the gears and it goes in very easy and smooth. I start up the car and I can now shift into gears.:confused: On my way home to miramar, I am shifting as much as i can to replicate the same problem and it doesn't happen, until I am on my last left turn to get home, i stopped and pull it out of gear and i cannot put it back into gear. So i shut it off and put it into gear and step on the clutch and try to start it and the car is moving as if im not stepping on the clutch.

Car on = cannot shift into gear or get into gear
Car off = shift into all gears perfectly
Trying to start car with it in gear = moves car as if you were not stepping down on clutch.

Could it be my pressure plate? or throwout bearing? Im sure its not the disk, there has not been any signs of it slipping.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Possibly could be your slave or master cylinder giving up on you man. One of them may not be pushing the fluid enough to disengage the clutch. Just a thought man. Check for leaks in your system and go from there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts