Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have act street lite flywheel with cc stage 2 installed but when driving between 3-5k and get off the gas im hearing wa wa wa wa wa wa noise but it shifts perfect grabs perfect but not sure what it is i think its the flywheel cause its lighter.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
nobody knows what a wa wa wa sound is. Is there a crying baby inside? If so. remove.
omfg, hilarious. i was about to say something similar minus the baby part. but ya no one knows what that sound is dude. either post a vid/ sound clip or take it to the shop, best bet is to take it to the shop since its said to be in perfect working order.

·
Premium Member
966 Posts
mine make a weird noise when im accelerating and is in high rpm and then switch to the next higher gear but let the rpm fall back down then release the clutch and it makes a winding noise.....weird i know but its there, you got a problem like that? or is it still a straight up baby noise?

·
Registered
201 Posts
i have act street lite flywheel with cc stage 2 installed but when driving between 3-5k and get off the gas im hearing wa wa wa wa wa wa noise but it shifts perfect grabs perfect but not sure what it is i think its the flywheel cause its lighter.
i think he means like a grinding sound. i had this on a d series trans. some one told me it was the synchros but i jus swapped the trans.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts