Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
I would like to add something about the traction bars:

Most of the traction bars on the market right now are all designed with the wrong suspension geometry and recommend that you take out the radius arms when you drive on the street since they know it will bind when you take a turn. Full-Race has really done thier research when it comes to traction bars and you can run them on the street and they guarentee no binding of your suspension parts. they are a really good deal and a great piece if you don't know of the website and you would like to see thier product

www.full-race.com

go to gallery and click on traction bars they show you every angle you would want to see with them.

BTW: no i am not a dealer for full-race, i am a admirrer of thier work and quality and a customer of thiers they do great work and deserve all the recogination they can.

·
Registered
44 Posts
sorry i didn't type most there, i was just listing another great company that makes great products, do you want me to post the pics on here?

·
Registered
44 Posts
If any one from Full-Race would like me to take the pics down just let me know.

there are pics i should be ordering mine soon so i will get some pics of them installed on my car for everyone also

·
Banned
320 Posts
A-Sport

Man the a sport stuff is sick... where do you find those pics I went on AJR online and they don't have pics or a catalog or anything...

·
Banned
320 Posts
Re: A-Sport

C-Zero said:
I plan on getting them but not anytime soon, I got to save the money there like 500-700 dollars.
Jesus - for that much I could make you a one-off cnc'ed billet setup! Lighter too. Speaking of, I've been thinking of busting out some billet aluminum LCAs on the CNC. I know traditionally they're fabbed from chromoly, but the way the EG lcas are it would be easy to copy them in billet. I could design them in solidworks and do some virtual stress analysis to make sure they were strong enough. I think you could save a lot of weight there. Also the forks that go from the bottom of the shock to the LCA. Those could be CNC'ed also. It would be expensive as fukk tho. But I might make some for myself.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Is any one sure to what extent is legal for T4 and Sportfwd on suspension i remeber last year there were some components you were not allowed to replace. I'll look it up, those upper A arms look very nice, i would like to see in depth specs on them though

·
Banned
320 Posts
Billet shock forks

I used to work at a moldmaking shop, I programmed and ran CNCs, now I sometimes buy time on the machines to make parts.

·
Premium Member
8,357 Posts
C-Zero said:

Competition Road Racing Control Arm # C9327
This LCA looks very very nice and i would be very interested in this. Looks like very good quality. Any idea on a price?
-Jalal

1 - 20 of 33 Posts