Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Skunk2 cams, ES motor mount inserts, spline drive lug nuts, etc...

I've sold my 05 Type-S and have these parts still sitting around. I want them gone, so if you want anything make me an offer! Most of these parts were installed for about 30-40k miles.

Skunk2 Tuner Series Stage 1 cams $325

Energy Suspension motor mount inserts $18 shipped

30 pc spline drive lugs w/ socket $40 shipped

Option Group grounding kit, brand new $40 shipped

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PROOF OF OWNERSHIP

LOCATION/SHIPPING
Everything is located in the Cincinnati, OH area. I am willing to drive halfway to meet if the distance is reasonable. Shipping is not included in the above prices, unless noted. If you want to calculate, I am shipping from zip 41048. I have a lot of shipping supplies on hand, and won't charge any more than actual shipping costs.

PRICING
I am always flexible on pricing, especially if you're local or want several items. NO TRADES - car has sold

I don't have much history on here, as this was my daily driver and I didn't fool with it much. I have a lot of history on the S2000 forum www.s2ki.com. I have the same name there.

Feel free to ask questions here, or by PM. Send me a PM if you'd rather talk by email or phone, either is fine for me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts