Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey i know its the same questions that everyone ask...i have a civic si 06 and was wondering if these cams would fit....and does it put a good amount of gains with my mods i/h/e??...well let me know because one of my buddy suggested these cams are pretty good....let me know thanks guys!!...

oh yeah on your web side...it asking $500 shipped??...aren't you guys asking $375 shipped?

·
Registered
26 Posts
hey i know its the same questions that everyone ask...i have a civic si 06 and was wondering if these cams would fit....and does it put a good amount of gains with my mods i/h/e??...well let me know because one of my buddy suggested these cams are pretty good....let me know thanks guys!!...

oh yeah on your web side...it asking $500 shipped??...aren't you guys asking $375 shipped?
It should work. I just bought a set for my si, but i have not installed it yet. Hopefully this week.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It should work. I just bought a set for my si, but i have not installed it yet. Hopefully this week.
wow!!...yeah i'm thinking about getting it too but the thing is that..i just dont want my car to idle all weird and stuff, once you put it on does it have to be tuned in order to run right?..yeah i know its a direct bolt on but every aftermarket cams should be at least tuned for a good amount of hp, right?...well bro let me know how it goes with your car man....it'll be nice if you can take some clips of you and your car!...thanks man!..

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yes, best is if u can tune it. But, unfortunately theres no tuning available yet. Well, there are a couple options as far as tuning but it will cost u a lot. Cams should work fine. I'll let u know.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sure np. I already have a dyno. Installing the cams today. Dyno will be nxt week.
okay man!!..thanks great!!..well just me knoe how it turns out for you and how it idles, and run without tuning!!...thanks man!!..looking forward for next week with your dyno!!...

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Got mine in under a week, this is odd.

-Froth

21 - 40 of 48 Posts