Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking into some information on how to relocate the brake prop valve for a K-swap I am putting the integra 40/40 prop valve in my car and thought I might as well remount it for the K swap while It's apart already, any insight or detailed instructions on how this is done?? thanks

·
Registered
599 Posts
lemonhead said:
I am looking into some information on how to relocate the brake prop valve for a K-swap I am putting the integra 40/40 prop valve in my car and thought I might as well remount it for the K swap while It's apart already, any insight or detailed instructions on how this is done?? thanks
Bolt the new prop valve in to the location of the previous valve. Then rotate it 90 degrees away from the shock tower towards the firewall. Watch the brake lines while you're doing this and help them bend without allowing them to crimp. It's pretty easy to do. You can take the stock EF bracket and mount it 180 degrees and then bolt it to the firewall.

brian g

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok, simple enough I was thinking that it was going it have to be cut and have the brake lines reflared for the fittings thanks for the response

·
Registered
384 Posts
yeah, i accomplished it this weekend... it was pretty straight-forward, just like brian said.

having nothin in the way helps too :wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.