Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in no way linked with this buyer...I just saw this and it seems like a steal and I dont have the money right now so I would share with my fellow
k20a members.
I have deleted the link to craigslist due to the fact that I was informed that this may in fact be a fraudulant seller.

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ouch sounds too good to be true but ya never know with the economy the way it is and everyone forclosing on their homes etc...

·
Registered
285 Posts
dudes stay away from this seller i am the one who found out this was a scam these pictures are from Montreal Canada(were i live) at a reputable garage name Auto laminar were i did my swap

professor honda why are you even posting this your leading people into a fraud
if your not linked with this buyer dont post i am sure people can find their own swap on here

and btw k20-r prices wont go down because of the economy the prices of importing an engine from japan wont go down anytime soon

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dudes stay away from this seller i am the one who found out this was a scam these pictures are from Montreal Canada(were i live) at a reputable garage name Auto laminar were i did my swap

if your not linked with this buyer dont post i am sure people can find their own swap on here

and btw k20-r prices wont go down because of the economy the prices of importing an engine from japan wont go down anytime soon
Why would I want to scam people this is a great community for K series enthusiasts...look at my post count i didnt sign up yesterday. On another note how is one to know the authenticity of a listing on Craigslist?!? The seller had a cell phone number and some pictures which I myself had never seen before. How is that a reputable garage it looks like a grease pit in back of someones house? One more point to add circumstances can change a persons percieved value of an engine swap, I myself have been able to come across some extroidinary deals due to people struggling with some sort of economic hardship. Long story short I was just being kind and trying to pass on a bargain.

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts

There's absolutely nothing wrong with seeing a great deal and passing it on. He also clearly stated that he is not linked in anyway to the person posting the thread. Also if he didn't know about the scam with these pictures, he simply things it's a good deal. Almost too good to be true..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.