Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Pickett, who undressed in parking lot, said he knew he could find someone to fight with if he were nude.
sure i mean, if i was looking for a fight, i'd run around and find the first naked guy, and as big john mcCarthy says "get it on!!!"

·
Registered
223 Posts
seems like an isolated incident and I can't see what it has to do with shopping at wal-mart?

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
seems like an isolated incident and I can't see what it has to do with shopping at wal-mart?
i agree. if it was to happen at say different wal-marts over the US then i'd prolly limit my shopping. but wal-mart is still cheap and a good place to get things for cheap.

·
Premium Member
4,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hate wal-mart... This just gives me another reason not to shop there. Customer service is horrible. Lines are ridiculous. Crap in the aisles.

Unfortunately I have to go today because I refuse to pay the auto parts store $7.50/qt for mobil1.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I hate wal-mart... This just gives me another reason not to shop there. Customer service is horrible. Lines are ridiculous. Crap in the aisles.

Unfortunately I have to go today because I refuse to pay the auto parts store $7.50/qt for mobil1.
how much is it at wal-mart?

I can't believe I was paying another over-priced retail store for synthetic oil...gotta check wal-mart next week now.:up:

·
Premium Member
4,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wal-mart has the 5qt containers for $26. They use to be only $22. However when I went the other day, they no longer carried the 5w20 that I needed for my other car, so had to buy the individual quarts which were $6.20 each.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts