Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you could build a turbo sleeper what car, what motor and what parts?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Geo metro, RWD w chevy 350, rollcage, primer black paint job, hoosier R3s03's and nitrous. Baby seat in back, and a muffler (non functioning) with 1" tip and assorted bumper stickers.

·
Registered
18 Posts
The ultimate turbo sleeper was the Omni GLHS, there is one for sale in windsor for 2g canuck bucks. They are fawking monsters and ugly as sin.

·
Registered
35 Posts
If you're referring to a honda turbo sleeper with deep pocketbooks.. a EG with a K20 or a K24/k20 hybrid with a custom Cybernation turbo kit.. their stage 4 is putting down 500 plus all day. leave the outside of the car bone stock with a couple dents and dings being your only modifications, with a suspension strong enough to handle the power, and some hoosiers. inside leave it as stock as possible, indescreetly hiding your necessary gauges from plain sight and tuck and hide a custom roll cage. just sitting in a parking lot it wouldn't attract too much attn to the untrained eye other than the intercooler peeking out from upfront. get in, fire it up, and rip some ass up.

·
Registered
46 Posts
i would want a
ae86 carolla with a 3 rotor swap (turbo) i remember seein a vid of one, and the car fucking TORE off when he let it go... oh man that would be sweet.....

joHn

·
Registered
186 Posts
nsxtcy21 said:
If you're referring to a honda turbo sleeper with deep pocketbooks.. a EG with a K20 or a K24/k20 hybrid with a custom Cybernation turbo kit.. their stage 4 is putting down 500 plus all day. leave the outside of the car bone stock with a couple dents and dings being your only modifications, with a suspension strong enough to handle the power, and some hoosiers. inside leave it as stock as possible, indescreetly hiding your necessary gauges from plain sight and tuck and hide a custom roll cage. just sitting in a parking lot it wouldn't attract too much attn to the untrained eye other than the intercooler peeking out from upfront. get in, fire it up, and rip some ass up.
same route i would go down but, away with thw fmic and in with a water to air ic. even more stealth.

·
Registered
35 Posts
import_trung said:
nsxtcy21 said:
same route i would go down but, away with thw fmic and in with a water to air ic. even more stealth.
just what i want to do, except gutted with my ghetto ass system. nobody thinks my car will ever be fast...so a sleeper is what i want.

·
Registered
24 Posts
86 honda accord. 2jz twin turbo, rwd
factory dark blue paint and blue interior.

or a camry....... now that is SLEEPER

·
Registered
9 Posts
May not be a sleeper, but a 350z with a SR20DETT motor thrown in it, FMIC, lightly tinted windows, and a 50 shot of nos... :wow: we can all dream cant we?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts