Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thinkin about buying a k20a

currently goin to college right now and im crazy bout the k20...a few of my friends are takin loans out to fix there car but im thinkin bout takin a loan out to buy a k20 for my ek hatch...not sure if i should or not.. im about 50 50 on this right now...

98 ek hatck wit k20r turbo..by FULL RACE^^^^

·
Registered
414 Posts
I would never take out a bank loan for an engine swap.If it blows up or gets stolen,your left with the bank loan and still have to buy another engine.

Save up or get a friend/family member to loan it to you.
K's arent going anywhere anytime soon...

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
fearless_dsm said:
I would never take out a bank loan for an engine swap.If it blows up or gets stolen,your left with the bank loan and still have to buy another engine.

What he said... :up:

·
Banned
1,180 Posts
fearless_dsm said:

:up:

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya i thought about that already but they are gonna add the loan on to my tuition and its already like 30gs and imma have to pay that back anywayz so what another 50-80 bucks plus my my tuition that i gotta pay back...ya i understand wut u guys are sayin...thanks for some feedback

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.