Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if any company makes a swap kit for EG/EK/DC etc...

The kit would include everything but the engine (to save on shipping costs). They would provide fuel system, mounts, kpro, shifter, wiring etc...everything you need in a box + engine to swap...

Is this available?

·
Registered
15,818 Posts
of course it is available but you can save some money by doing your own research. The problem is that you might end up buying parts that you don;t really need. That is why we are here to explain to you what is needed and what not ....

You cannot do this swap in one day so you might as well, learn something about your car. No offense, but there are a lot of options as far as mounts, shifters, harnesses, headers, cluthlines, radiators, routing of the belt with different kits, different axle combo etc.,,

·
Registered
727 Posts
of course it is available but you can save some money by doing your own research. The problem is that you might end up buying parts that you don;t really need. That is why we are here to explain to you what is needed and what not ....

You cannot do this swap in one day so you might as well, learn something about your car. No offense, but there are a lot of options as far as mounts, shifters, harnesses, headers, cluthlines, radiators, routing of the belt with different kits, different axle combo etc.,,

the man of the hour right here

·
Registered
900 Posts
Wondering if any company makes a swap kit for EG/EK/DC etc...

The kit would include everything but the engine (to save on shipping costs). They would provide fuel system, mounts, kpro, shifter, wiring etc...everything you need in a box + engine to swap...

Is this available?
We normally give deep discounts to people who call in their orders and place an order for a full swap's worth of parts. Call 225-932-9588 and ask to speak with Will. He'll help you figure out exactly what you need and what you don't, as well as give you some estimates on the full swap's worth of parts and shipping. :up: We sell and stock everything you could possibly need for a swap. We can even supply a built motor if you need it.

peace,
russ

·
k20a.orgy
2,957 Posts
We normally give deep discounts to people who call in their orders and place an order for a full swap's worth of parts. Call 225-932-9588 and ask to speak with Will. He'll help you figure out exactly what you need and what you don't, as well as give you some estimates on the full swap's worth of parts and shipping. :up: We sell and stock everything you could possibly need for a swap. We can even supply a built motor if you need it.

peace,
russ
zomg! you guys are in BR!?!? that's where i grew up, i may have to "roll-through" next time i'm in town, lol.

·
Registered
429 Posts
i wondered the same thing, but then realized that k swaps is expensive. then i just looked around and found good deals which saves money in the long run

1 - 7 of 7 Posts