Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

201 - 216 of 216 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
well this is one helluva thread, thought I was in for some good read, guess not! I have to say, I was like this guy, but I would never make a tall claim... otherwise you will get mobbed to death :lolface: anyways, its still fun to be on this forum for these kind of gem of a thread :D I would totally face this guy if I had a chance... if I still had my car :\

·
Registered
267 Posts
Its not even a base anymore...hes getting butthurt bc i just want answers to how he dyno's 124whp stock to 221whp NA that he claims lol.

i think i know his mods since his building his car..

high compression pistons, kelford 179a cams and probably a skunk2 header lol.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Dude is full of himself. Hopefully when he's done with his new build, will he take up the challenges since he so Fast n furious on the streets per YouTube. Lame!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Dude is full of himself. Hopefully when he's done with his new build, will he take up the challenges since he so Fast n furious on the streets per YouTube. Lame!
Yonkers RSX challenged him to meet halfway , and he wouldnt do it. Killin and i wanted to meet halfway and he doesnt want to do it. He wants all the ppl that wants to run him drive to VA beach and run him.

Hes soo full of it saying he beat a boosted k24 ep3 with a 5spd. In his vid i didnnt hear no BOV or wastegate or anything to verify it was boosted. A boosted k24 will shit on alot of cars on the streets especially his Cracker Jack base rsx.

I even told him to run SoloDC5 and hes like he runs 12s theres no point lol fucking puss he is. i cant wait to go down there and shut him up.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Yonkers RSX challenged him to meet halfway , and he wouldnt do it. Killin and i wanted to meet halfway and he doesnt want to do it. He wants all the ppl that wants to run him drive to VA beach and run him.

Hes soo full of it saying he beat a boosted k24 ep3 with a 5spd. In his vid i didnnt hear no BOV or wastegate or anything to verify it was boosted. A boosted k24 will shit on alot of cars on the streets especially his Cracker Jack base rsx.

I even told him to run SoloDC5 and hes like he runs 12s theres no point lol fucking puss he is. i cant wait to go down there and shut him up.

sounds like someone needs to grow a pair in my opinion.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Base motor = what to wheels + 100 shot =, stock, build short life, but have fun, fastest anything claim is a far reach these days, build what you want and be proud.t there are plenty of bseries that a na, that are fast.. its a game and the ones who think 3 steps ahead get props. clean car

·
/) ^3^(\ <- SO AWESOME!!
2,644 Posts
But guys... He has K20Z1 cams and a Type S throttle body... :D

Modded My Rear Sprayer For Tailgaters
If he was fast, would he have tailgaters?

And when has nitrous ever been considered N/A?

201 - 216 of 216 Posts