Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 216 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,965 Posts
where did you get ahold of a Mugen RR IM?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
where did you get ahold of a Mugen RR IM?
got it a long time ago like when they first dropped the cars, my dads got a friend pretty high up in the honda dealerships

·
Registered
15 Posts
Super nice car! love the Integra badge on the hatch. makes me want to change mine too. this is motivation for me and my base turbo buld!!! :worship:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Super nice car! love the Integra badge on the hatch. makes me want to change mine too. this is motivation for me and my base turbo buld!!! :worship:
yea had to ditch the base badge, i hated getting joked cause i had a base

What paint you use for the brake caliper? i want that same color red.
i used shity advance auto parts brake caliper paint...... hold up fine, its been on for about a year, just use the paint on kind not the spray kind, its 100x easier

lol where is your proof?
lol wheres your proof im not :umad:

·
Premium Member
19,965 Posts
when you claim something it is your burden to prove it,not the other way around.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
when you claim something it is your burden to prove it,not the other way around.
well i haven't heard of anyone doing a similar build on here or anywhere, so if they would like to come forward id love to see it, but no one does have anything faster so its not happening :p

·
Premium Member
19,965 Posts
well i haven't heard of anyone doing a similar build on here or anywhere, so if they would like to come forward id love to see it, but no one does have anything faster so its not happening :p
that you know of

and I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you won't hit 230 whp with those mods,even with a professional tune.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
that you know of

and I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you won't hit 230 whp with those mods,even with a professional tune.
blah blah blah............. how many k20a3's have you built and tuned??? your going off 100% theory so how are you making this assumption???

1 - 20 of 216 Posts