Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what up.. names omar and wel i need some help!! info on what i need to start the k swap on mine...i was on the point of selling my baby... il regreat it sow its a keeper...
i have a 99 rhd dc2 wil the motor fit? any mods i have to do to it becouse of being rhd?
sorry for the spelling....:eek:

im getting a k20a2 swap but need to know what i need... heres my list i have tel me if anything else i missing:

full motor head, block, trans.
full wire harnes
type s ecu
shifter cables and box
all sensors and covers
axles
maybe: key immobilizer

anything else i need..?? any good sources to pick up mount kit? some thing cheap and good?

·
K24 USDM EG
26,855 Posts
you will need the swap mounts, conversion harness, you will need to either relocate your radiator brackets or buy the relocating kit, you will also need a swap header, and clutch line. i dont think rhd will really matter. other than the clutch line might be a problem.

·
K24 USDM EG
26,855 Posts
actually if you look in this category for threads you will see a sticky at the top of what is needed for a k swap.:up:

·
Registered
25 Posts
If you go with hasport. You will need to request a tab piece from them so you can weld it. Since your power steering mounts on the other side.

·
Registered
336 Posts
If you go with hasport. You will need to request a tab piece from them so you can weld it. Since your power steering mounts on the other side.
Ditto... As for the clutch line needs to be a little longer... axles could be the base model. Fix up your charge harness...as for engine management go with the K pro.. A LOT easier

1 - 8 of 8 Posts