Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 248 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been rolling on my backup motor for over a year now, but the final gems for my next build are all in my possession.

Mahle 12.5:1 4032 low-expansion aluminum alloy pistons
Cunningham 4340 steel alloy rods
Hytech 4-2-1 header

This will be added on to the IPS K2 Mark III cams I already have in another 2.0L build.

Since I just got the rods in, here are some more pics.

Just a stock dimension rod

oiling holes for wrist pin

In case there was any doubt.

Nothing too exciting happening yet, but now that the rods are here, everything else can proceed. Stay tuned for updates. :)

·
Registered
778 Posts
i always love your threads :up: they provide alot of info on little things which people tend to not write in their threads :up:

goodluck on your build and do post a thread on it when your done!

·
Premium Member
19,965 Posts
you just got some Cunningham rod bolts and called it a day,don't lie:D

Looks like a good start,can't wait to see this build.:up:

·
Registered
39,473 Posts
Everything is looking good. The first set of k2 Mark III's ever :heart: looking forward to the progress & results!! :D:up::dance:

·
Premium Member
19,965 Posts

·
Banned
1,180 Posts
What are your power goals for this build chunky? 93 or E85? 2.0 or 2.4 or 2.0/2.4?

·
Premium Member
19,965 Posts
I'm sad that my rod comparison post got lost when k20 decided to roll back the upgrade. :(

I'll have to re-write it this weekend.

Some more goodies on the way too. :D
I don't know if it'll help but there is a link to the forum when it was on that other setup,you might be able to recover or copy and paste your thread from there to here.I think it was K24.org,but I'm not sure.

·
Premium Member
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I don't know if it'll help but there is a link to the forum when it was on that other setup,you might be able to recover or copy and paste your thread from there to here.I think it was K24.org,but I'm not sure.
yeah, not k24.org. I usually post this stuff in all the forums I post on which serves as a nice backup, but I got lazy this time around. :p

1 - 20 of 248 Posts