Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SPARKKS The Official (Vouch) Thread

If you have purchased or somehow obtained a Sparkks Harness or any other product from us please feel free to post here:

Let others know about the Customer Service, Quality, and your overall experience using our product! :up:

Thanks Guys

Corey-

·
Registered
732 Posts
GREAT QUALITY, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.... swao harness works flawless in my eg A++++++

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Damn, I'm not paying attention much here! Didn't notice the name change or the fact that you're a sponsor now Corey.

If you need a conversion harness, Sparkks Racing is the way to go. With Sparkks I got something that neither Hybrid or Hasport could offer and that is piece of mind. Corey assured me multiple times that this harness would be the easiest and most hassle free installation possible and he was 100% correct! I needed reliability second to none as I daily drive the car the K-swap went into and I have had nothing short of perfection from this harness. Zero harness related electrical issues on startup, everything was perfect.

A bit of a secondary Vouch, is that even when I had an electrical issue in my swap that WASN'T part of the harnesses wiring Corey was glad to talk to me for 3+ hours on the phone while we trouble shot the problem together. The problem ended up being my fault from a previous wiring job I did on my actual RSX-S Engine harness but Corey was more than willing to help.

If you need a harness, look no further. Period.

-Froth

·
Premium Member
1,194 Posts
Sparkks Racing conversion harnesses are high quality and come with excellent instructions. They are shipped quickly and Corey is very quick to provide support, when needed.

I can highly recommended them!

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Verry good P&P harnesses. Im using the Sparkks harnesses in both of my K swaped cars 92-95 and 99-00.

Excellent quallity and customer service.

·
Premium Member
5,000 Posts
Great Customer Service (over the phone & email) & a Great Product

·
Premium Member
9,294 Posts
his service and support can't be beat!! :up:

·
Registered
237 Posts
THE BEST CUSTOMER service hands down even at midnight, just call him! LOL

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks all you guys for your support!! I know there are a lot more of our customers out there keep the input coming!

Corey-

·
Premium Member
9,294 Posts
Just installed a harness good shit. I would buy the o2 plugs/sensor temps and make it even more bolt on :p

·
Registered
270 Posts
got my 92-95 conversion harness from sparkks. great harness. Corey's a good guy to deal with. fast, quality service!

-andrew from hawaii

1 - 20 of 30 Posts