Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)
Doing some fitting to see how my downpipe is going to fitt with the new flange I have to weld on there. Its has a 2.5" 4 bolt flange right now and I need a 3 " flange.

Also doing some fitting for the battery box in the trunk to make more room for the intercooler piping.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
downpipe is welded... not the prettiest weld out there but deffantly gonna work. Im going to wrap the downpipe in exhaust wrap. Finally got my Hybrid Racing throttle body. Awesome Sauce! Went ahead and ported my RRC intake manifold to match the TB. Also cut it out to except IACV.

Attachments

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
wanna see this make 400. thats all i want too. really plan on running a 35r?
Yupp really plan on running the garrett gt3582R since thats the turbo I already have shes going to have to do. Next time I will run something bigger for my next build in my EF and try to squeeze out 1000 ponies out of a k24, Next time...

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
206 Posts
looks alot like my build... i used the ctdfab kit with same identical turbo, but i ran a k20a2 on 11.8psi and made 383hp. minus the fuel return setup... there is a guy andy, he has a very close setup as well and made 450+ i believe on like 13 pounds

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
looks alot like my build... i used the ctdfab kit with same identical turbo, but i ran a k20a2 on 11.8psi and made 383hp. minus the fuel return setup... there is a guy andy, he has a very close setup as well and made 450+ i believe on like 13 pounds
NICE! I only want to run 10 psi. I will be happy with 350-400 hp. Right now Im wanting on my turbo to get rebuilt. The guy I bought it off of honda-tech ripped me off and sold me a busted ass turbo, claimming it was brand new.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
As of right now, My turbo just got to Pure Turbos over in cali. Should have it back in a week or two. Then Ill have to remake my downpipe. Im turning my old heater core hoses into my turbo coolant lines. Also using an older air tempature sensor. Im having to weld the AT sensor flange to my intercooler piping. Got autometer boost gauge hooked just about. Heres what it looked like before i took the turbo back off to be rebuilt. I actually have the bov flange welded to the ic piping too. Oil feed and return are hooked up. Pretty just wanting on the turbo and dp.

Attachments

21 - 40 of 69 Posts